Tuesdays – 2-4pm – Teralba Bowling Club
Repertoire – 5 July 2022
Please print or have available on your device.
- Aged And Mellow – Esther Phillips
- Don’t Think Twice
- Moondance PLUS – SOME EASY TAB Moondance – tablature
- Distant Sun – Crowded House
- Handle Me With Care in D Handle Me With Care in G
- Who will sing me lullabies and Who Will Sing Me Lullabies riff NEW
- Blue Bayou and riff
- Reason to Believe (Tim Hardin)
- Free Falling Tom Petty
- Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
- Lucy in the sky with diamonds AND NEW Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds Verse Riff
- Teach your children
- Today Might Be The Day In A – Bob Beale
- Losing my religion_lyrics_chords_only Losing my religion_riffs_chordshapesonly Losing My Religion – REM – two pages with everything
- Albatross – Fleetwood Mac
- C and D scale (inc blues scales)
- C scale (easy)
- C scale in thirds (much harder)
- Scales For Ukulele C And D / Purcell Canon with tab/
- Circle of fifths – Woolly Mammoth
- Dorian Mode for the Ukulele
- Chromatic Scale – Kauai Rainbow
- Picking patterns for ukulele
- Harmonic Minor Scales (fingers)
After we started the Ukastle Ukestra in November 2009, we realised how much the uke was appealing to ‘retirees’, and a lot of people seemed to be from the west of Lake Macquarie. We thought a daytime Ukestra could work, and it has!
And then COVID struck, just after our 10th LakeMac birthday.
And so we tentatively kickstarted face-to-face again after three months of online sessions where we learned and improved our skills an awful lot! Please read the Conditions for Participation if you haven’t done so already. We need your support to keep offering this service, but most of all we need to stay safe and respectful of those who feel vulnerable.
And please be patient and flexible. It seems we will be riding this coronacoaster for a while yet. Annoying things like masks, cancellations (when an outbreak occurs locally), and the online options are all in the mix whilst we await a vaccine.
But for now, we are welcome again at Teralba, with John impressing everyone with his great leadership and teaching skills.
And if you want to pull your boat up (or drive your car), here is a map of where it is at!