Ukulele Entrée Courses for Ukulele Novices
After you finish a beginner workshop what then?
Of course you can join a ukestra but what if you just don’t feel ready to do that?
Has it been months since you picked up the ukulele and you need a bit of a refresher?
Ukulele Entrée January 2020 – Full!
We are running an Ukulele Entrée on Tuesday nights starting 7 January. Please express interest on the form below. The venue is Wil&Sons at 102 Darby St, Cooks Hill.
Details of a Ukulele Entrée Course
Where?Wil&Sons at 102 Darby St, Cooks Hill.
Dates: Every Tuesday in January from 7 to 28
Teacher: Mark or Jane.
The cost for this course is $80 for the four weeks. If you wish to pay only a few, each session costs $25.
If you decide to attend other ukestras during the week, (which we encourage you to do), then you only pay $11 for these additional sessions.
In this 4 week course we teach the following things:
- Up to 15 chords and how to move your fingers around the fret board quicker!!!
- Expand your strumming techniques (including muting and the four finger strum)
- A bit more finger picking, a few bar chords and riff playing
- More basic musical tab and musical notation (notes)
- The notes on the ukulele in the home position (i.e. the first four frets)
UKULELES: We can lend you a uke in the first few weeks until you find one you like.
Once we have sufficient interest, you can confirm your place by making a direct deposit into our Newcastle Perm account.