7:00 – 9pm Thursday 2 December 2021
At the Carrington BC & online with zoom
- Old Man – Neil Young
- Harvest Moon – Harvest Moon Stone Version needs drum machine and tempo
- Don’t Leave Me This Way – Thelma Houston
- Passionate Kisses
- Kashmir lyrics NEW Kashmir easy riffs NEW Kashmir Harder riffs NEW Rock – Rock 1 – slow it down to 80bpm
- Wichita Lineman – Jimmy Webb – scorpexuke.com
- It Must Have Been Love – Roxette DON’T FORGET THE RIFF – It Must Have Been Love Riff
- Marry You – Bruno Mars Techno 5 125bpm
- Can’t Let Go – Randy Weeks Country 5 160bpm
- Mind Your Own Business – Hank Williams Country – Country 2 – 140
- Wake Up – Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra Wake up riffs -play like James Hill Bonus – Ska
- Colours – Black Pumas – Colours Riffs V2 Funk – Funk 7
- No Surprises Radiohead
- Go West – Go West (and The Village People). If you want to you can play the Russian National Anthem as the melody. Techno #1 120bpm. Transition for the chorus.
- And one for the record – Israelites – Desmond Dekker
Potential Blue Mountains Repertoire
- Take It to the Limit and Take It to the limit – riff
- Homecoming Queen
- Hold Back The River – James Bay
Meeting number: 81954422702 Passcode 286294
Moving into the modern world! A Spotify playlist (not necessarily accurate)
Go West – The Village People (or go here for the Pet Shop Boys version of Go West – a quintessential ’90s update)
Mind Your Own Business
Neil Young – Old Man
Led Zeppelin doing Kashmir in D
James Hill doing Kashmir in C (we are in D)
Most Zookestrans and Ukestrans pay through the very affordable ‘Uketen’. If you are already on that system, then you can just click straight onto the Zoom link. Book in anytime now and get there early on the day so you can chat with others before we start at 7pm.
International Zookestrans are asked to go to this page to organise payment (through Stripe).
You will be required to register for zoom again (Name, email etc).
Then it will ask to open zoom.us and finally give you a link to the meeting.
If you get stuck the meeting ID is 819 5442 2702