Enrolments for 2015
The easiest way to enroll is online. Please click on the intended enrolment location for your child. Each link, and school offices have Enrolment forms.
Current In-School Programs
- Belmont Christian College
- Cardiff South Public School
- Hillsborough Public School
- Kotara South Public School
- Your school? Maybe first have a look at the Who we are page, then contact us.
Get Ukulele in your School!
In many public schools it is difficult to secure a quality, yet cost effective musical education for children. We can help you as a parent, or as a Principal, to achieve that. Since 2010 we have honed an effective ukulele education program for children, based both on our experience with adult ukestras, and upon our formal training with the James Hill Ukulele Initiative.
As a result we know how to engage children in relevant and accessible music education through the ukulele, whilst remaining flexible to fit in with school needs.
Our School Programs are:
- A weekly half hour class during term
- On school premises
- Held at lunch-time, before school, after school, and (in careful planning with the Principal), during school hours
- Cost about $9.50 per half hour lesson (term fees apply)
- Taught using the Curriculum developed by The Sum of the Parts (music).
- Taught by experienced ukulele teachers and players all of who have completed Working with Children’s Checks (or who are currently registered Teachers).
We require that all students must own their own ukulele so that they may practice at home. Reasonably good quality ukuleles cost as little as $45-$60 new.
For children interested in taking their ukulele experience more seriously, we recommend the hour long lessons available in the Jukestra program.