There are three main benefits that children (and parents!) get from a group teaching situation:
- It is less expensive than private tuition.
- It is social. Children have the opportunity to be part of a musical community and to meet other children with similar interests. (Think future band mates!)
- It’s fun!
We run two different types of ukulele program for children.
- In-school programs generally for children who want a taste of music, singing and ukulele. These programs run during school term and cost less than $10 for a half hour group lesson each week.
- Jukestras – our Junior Ukestras which provide a more intensive one hour session outside of school hours, generally for children who really want to commit to learning how to read music on the ukulele and to joining our Jukestra performance troupes.
Enrolments for 2015
The easiest way to enrol is online. Please click on the intended enrolment location for your child. Each link, and school offices have Enrolment forms.
- Belmont Christian College
- Cardiff High School
- Cardiff South Public School
- Hillsborough Public School
- Kotara South Public School
- Waratah Public School
- Your school? Maybe first have a look at the Who we are page, then contact us.
Generally, we do not offer private tuition. (For private tuition suggestions, go here).